Friday, November 1, 2013

Here I Go Again

Guess what month it is?  November and that means, National Blog Month!  So, here, I am, back again.  I seem to have lost my Xanga Account and I'm not sure what I"m doing with Blogspot.  I just typed an entry, and who knows where it went.  So, I will try one more time and if it doesn't work, well, then you won't see this.  lol
Too much has happened since I was last blogging, so I won't go back.  Mainly because I would never remember it all.  
What am Thankful for on this first day is that since April 4th I have lost 38 pounds!  I am so thankful that I have stayed on task for the most part and am eating better and working out almost every day.  Thank You God for giving me the strength I have needed, and I pray for strength to maintain.
Today I am hoping to put away Halloween and get ready Thanksgiving.  Time to get the Turkey's out.  And, of course, now that it's November, it's time to start doing some Christmas shopping.  
We had a great time with Rachel, Daniel and Kendra last weekend.  It's always nice to have the girls home.  We missed having Erica.  She just couldn't get away right now.  Hopefully next Spring.  :)
Okay, I am going to attempt to post this.  So, here goes.
Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. Janet, I was able to add you to my blog list.....welcome back....Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back..I'll be adding this to my list later today!

    ReplyDelete